Hahaha! Ok Ang... I'm starting a blog. What's next? lol! Well gotta go now... gotta put the kids to bed. Didn't realize it was after 9pm. Blog u later!!
Awesome! I am so proud of you. Ui will be so happy - ha. I already love reading about you guys :) Okay, so there is a link on the top left side of my blog. If you click on that it will take you to the cute background stuff. Call me. Love, Ang
I was born in Hamilton, NZ. Lived in Laie, HI for several years then moved to Oakland, CA. for a few years and finally ended up in Utah. I have now lived here in Utah for the last 25 years. I now live in Lehi Utah and I am married to Paul Mecham and have four beautiful children: Jason, Briana, Malia and Richard.
Awesome! I am so proud of you. Ui will be so happy - ha. I already love reading about you guys :) Okay, so there is a link on the top left side of my blog. If you click on that it will take you to the cute background stuff. Call me.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ang